Monday 26 July 2010

Hello All!

Hello all reading this. First of all i’ll start by telling you all a little bit about myself and how i got around to making this Blog.

Basically i’ve played the game world of warcraft for a number of years, it was fairly obvious i’d become addicted to the game before long and i started to develop my skills within the game and keep getting better. I enjoy PvE and try to base the bulk of my play around it. I have been in my current raiding guild for around 2 years or so now, the name of the guild is Kink on the realm Bronze Dragonflight EU (www.teamkink.co.uk). We are a fairly casual guild who like to progress at the same time. Like the blog title suggests i play a Warrior as my main. I’ve played Warrior since about 3 weeks before the raiding instance Icecrown Citadel came out and have loved it ever since. I avidly try and improve my skills wherever possible and research fully into my class whenever changes occur. I made this blog so i could try and pass on any knowledge I have picked up over to you and talk about upcoming Warrior changes that occur. Happenings in my guild will probably be wrote about aswell.

This is just a starting post, but i hope to go deep into how i believe a warrior should play and how one should gear and different things like that.

Apologies in advance for any noobness in terms of WordPress! I’m a new blogger! :P .

No comments:

Post a Comment